Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Meeting/banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Business centre
- Fax/photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Fitness centre
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (additional charge)
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Trouser press (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Swimming Pool
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Face masks for guests available
Just one block away from Boulevard de la Croisette, the Five Seas Hotel in Cannes boasts an unbeatable location. Walk around the city and experience the beauty of France’s most-talked-about city or indulge in a luxurious spa treatment – whatever you choose you will have a splendid time. With decadent amenities, a stunning infinity pool, and opulent suites, Five Seas Hotel is entirely devoted to providing guests with over-the-top luxury accommodation.
Located in the heart of Cannes, the Five Seas Hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the well-known Boulevard de la Croisette. The glimmering La Croisette gives visitors the chance to shop at some of the most grandiose brands in the world, like Coco Chanel, Roberto Cavali, and Dior. Just two minutes away from the hotel is Palais des Festivals, the magnificent property that houses the annual Cannes Film Festival. Take a 5-minute walk and you’ll reach the Gare de Cannes train station.
Style and Character
This 45-rooms boutique hotel boasts a modern yet luxurious design that blends perfectly with the opulent area. Known as Cannes’ best-kept secret, the Five Seas Hotel is the perfect spot for those who want to relax away from the public gaze. The entrance has hidden sliding doors and once guests enter the hotel, they find themselves in a bright-colored and fancy lobby where an attentive butler always awaits.
The spacious rooms with a cozy atmosphere combine style with modern comfort. Guests can retain their privacy thanks to the dove-colored blinds and shutters. Stunning views over Cannes’ beautiful rooftops and floor-to-ceiling windows evoke a feeling of escape and serenity.
Services and Facilities
The beautiful Cinq Mondes & Carita Spa is the ultimate spot for relaxation. This 250 m² spa boasts four treatment rooms, a sauna, hammam, relaxation room, and a high-tech gym. Treat yourself with a high-precision facial treatment, Balinese massage, or a Polynesian massage.
At the hotel’s top floor, guests can enjoy the infinity pool where light meals and cocktails are served all throughout the day. Overlooking the city rooftops, the pool-terrace is one of the liveliest spots in town where afterparties are regularly thrown. A romantic dinner or breakfast at the pool-terrace is also an option.
If you’re up for sunbathing in a relaxing atmosphere, head over to the hotel’s private beach – the Plage du Festivals. The setting at the beach was recently refurbished by the architect Jean Michelle Wilmotte and now boasts elegant and comfortable sun loungers, white umbrellas, and parasols.
Classy and contemporary, all 45 rooms and suites at Five Seas Hotel resemble French elegance. The rooms are generously-sized and some of them feature gorgeous high ceilings. With tailor-made lighting, original artworks, and king-size beds with huge canopies, the rooms at the Five Seas Hotel uphold all the codes of modern comfort.
The Presidential Suite boasts three bathrooms, a jacuzzi, a large terrace, and a beautiful view of the Notre Dame de Bon Voyage. If you’re looking for a romantic hideaway, book the hotel’s secret Top of Five Suite. This opulent and vast suite boasts the best views over the glittering Cannes, which you can marvel at by using the telescope which comes with the suite. The terrace is perfect for a romantic dinner, especially when the sun sets over France’s most luxurious city.
Food and Drink
Fresh and delicious, the food at the Five Seas Hotel is served in a sophisticated setting.
At the restaurant Le Roof, guests are in the capable hands of Chef Lori Moreau who has crafted a finger food menu with Mediterranean accents. Get a taste of the falafels with green lentils or kefta skewers while you enjoy a sunset at the pool.
Le Roof is the largest rooftop in Cannes, so no wonder that at night it turns into a vibrant bar where fancy guests sway on the podium while overlooking the illuminations of the Suquet. Here the resident DJ Ness Toria entertains guests every evening from Wednesday till Saturday. Let yourself get carried away by the excellent music and don’t forget to try the hotel’s signature cocktails Spicy Moscow Mule and Five Tiki.
Located on the historic Boulevard de la Croisette, The Five Seas Hotel is ideal for guests that want to explore the alluring Cannes on foot. The hotel is in close proximity to the opulent Palais des Festivals, the place that houses the annual Cannes Film Festival, so it’s likely that you’ll rub a shoulder with a Hollywood celebrity if you stay there during the festival. This is the most highly-anticipated event in the world of cinema and Cannes’ sun-soaked Riviera is filled movie directors, actors, and producers who when they’re not hitting the latest premiers are usually dining at the restaurants at the Boulevard de la Croisette.
Value for Money
The prices at Five Seas Hotel are in line with the hotel’s opulent offer. Double rooms start at $190 and can go up to $680 in high season. Breakfast is included. Suites prices can range from $700 to $1200. Needless to say, these rates are subject to change depending on when you’re planning to stay.
- Which popular attractions are close to the Five Seas Hotel Cannes?The closest attractions to the Five Seas Hotel are Palais des Festivals, Boulevard de la Croisette, and Marche Forville.
- Is parking available at Five Seas Hotel Cannes?Yes, guests have access to valet parking and paid public parking.
- Are there opportunities to exercise at Five Seas Hotel Cannes?Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center.
- Do Five Seas Hotel Cannes have an airport shuttle?Yes, the hotel provides guests with an airport shuttle.
- Are pets allowed at Five Seas Hotel Cannes?Yes, the Five Seas Hotel in Cannes is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Is the Five Seas Hotel Cannes located near the city center?Yes, the hotel is a short walk away from the city center.
- Is the pool heated at the Five Seas Hotel in Cannes?Yes, the pool is heated.
- What are some restaurants close to Five Seas Hotel Cannes?Nearby restaurants include Gusti Italiani, Le Bo Bar, and Le Pompon.
- Access for Guests with Disabilities?Guests with disabilities are welcome at the Five Seas Hotel in Cannes. The hotel is wheelchair accessible and has two fully adapted rooms.
- Family-friendly?The hotel doesn’t offer any particular family-friendly amenities. However, babies can sleep together with their parents for free.
Review by Luxury Family
A family of 4; mum, dad, 1 month old and 5-year-old daughter. We struggled to find luxury travel to accommodate our little family. So we decided to start documenting our hotel visits.
Updated Jul 17, 2022