Food & Drink
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Currency exchange
- Sun terrace
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- 24-hour security
- Key access
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
An iconic luxury hotel located in the heart of Paris, Hotel Castille is a real treat for those who take a fancy to Michelin-star dining and being close to the best attractions Paris has to offer. This lavish hotel built in the 18th century has a unique style that’s a sophisticated blend of the finest features of Parisian and Italian decor, making it a one-of-a-kind experience.
Hotel Castille’s location couldn’t get any better for anyone who enjoys shopping while on holiday. Standing near Rue Saint-Honoré and Place Vendôme, the most prestigious shopping epicenters in Paris, a simple stroll takes you to epochal stores that are synonymous with Paris, like Coco Chanel.
What’s Paris without a little sightseeing? While staying at Hotel Castille, you’ll be a five-minute walk away from some of the most famous attractions Paris has to offer – Jardins des Tuileries, Paris by Tuktuk, Musee du Parfum, and the Louvre, just to name a few. World-class restaurants like Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx and Le Baudelaire are in close proximity to the hotel if you’re ever in need of a little pick me up.
Since you’ll be in the center of the most luxurious and absorbing neighborhood in Paris, be prepared to allow for a little spontaneity in your itinerary – we’re sure you will find many more sights, restaurants, stores, and other places of interest that will catch your attention.
Style and Character
Masterfully combining contemporary French glamour with classical Italian flairs, Hotel Castille oozes quiet elegance and luxury. The Mediterranean inspiration is most prevalent in the dining area – the Italian restaurant located on the property, with its big fountains, lantern ambiance, and wall art, is reminiscent of what you’d find in a catalog for Rome. Mainly relying on warm colors and tasteful pops of pastels, the splendid choice of tone matches the rest of Paris – romantic, soothing, and palatial.
Upon entering the hotel, you will be met with a spacious lobby that has floor-to-ceiling windows from where you can enjoy a scenic view of the hotel’s architecture.
Services and Facilities
The service at Hotel Castille is exactly how you’d expect it to be in a renowned five-star resort. The hospitality of the staff is shown the second you enter the building – from friendly receptionists to employees who will assist you with your bags. There is a restaurant and a bar on the property, as well as a fitness center.
Since you’ll probably be doing a lot of shopping, you will need help to pack your bags. Simply ring a butler and you will get all the assistance you will need in regards to packing for your flight back. Additionally, a complimentary phone with unlimited data is offered to every guest, so you can make all the necessary phone calls free of charge.
Hotel Castille’s 108 rooms and suites are opulently designed in their trademarked blend of contemporary and classic, all the while remaining as sublimely comfortable as possible. Ideal for families, couples, and solo travelers, the rooms vary in size and number of beds. The accommodation includes an airy living room area with plush sofas where you can enjoy Paris’ charm while savoring delicious room service.
Each room comes with a Calacatta marble bathroom with both a bathtub and a shower. The complimentary Aqua di Parma bath products will help you achieve silky smooth skin and maximize your relaxation and pleasure.
The king-sized beds are perfect for slumber after a long day spent exploring. Have a peculiar preference for pillows? Not to worry – each guest is offered a pillow menu where they can select one to their liking. The chic balconies overlooking the street will give you the ultimate Parisian vibe, especially during the nocturnal hours.
Food and Drinks
You don’t have to hunt for Michelin-star dining during your stay – it will be at your fingertips. L’Assaggio, an Italian inspired restaurant with a menu conceived by Michelin-starred Chef Ugo Alciati, serves delightful meals composed of the freshest ingredients available – from remarkable Italian olive oil to locally-sourced produce. When the weather allows it, guests are welcome to take their meals to the extravagant courtyard featuring a Romana fountain and impressive frescoes.
For anyone who is looking for an opportunity to sample flavorful French wine in an exceptional ambiance, you’ll be happy to know that the L’Assaggio bar and Salon de Thé offer just that. Alternatively, opt for a refreshing glass of champagne or a signature cocktail, along with traditional Italian aperitivi that pair wonderfully with your chosen spirits.
An appraised continental buffet is offered to all guests.
Value for Money
The price for a single room averages around $300, while double rooms go for $400 or slightly lower. Needless to say, these rates are subject to change depending on when you’re planning to stay.
Prices for main meals vary from $45 to $70.
The Castille is akin to catnip for visitors who enjoy staying near Chanel’s headquarters. If the signature blend of Italian and French style sounds appealing to you, then you’ll certainly appreciate what Hotel Castille has to offer.
Overall, with its top-tier service, Michelin-star dining, and lavish yet comfortable suites, The Castille will agree with anyone who wants to spend a few days living in the lap of luxury in romantic Paris.
- What popular attractions can be found near Hotel Castille?Some popular attractions near Hotel Castille include Musee du Parfum – Fragonard, the Louvre, and Place Vendôme.
- Does Hotel Castille offer a breakfast buffet?Yes, there is a continental breakfast buffet at Hotel Castille.
- What food and drink options are available at Hotel Castille?Guests have access to an Italian restaurant, a bar, and a lounge.
- Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Castille?Yes, there is a fitness center at Hotel Castille.
- Is there a business/conference room at Hotel Castille?Yes, there are a few rooms at Hotel Castille that are suitable for business meetings and conferences.
- What languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Castille?The staff speaks a couple of different languages, like English and French.
- How many floors are there at Hotel Castille?Hotel Castille has six floors.
- Do the rooms at Hotel Castille have balconies?Yes, each room and suite at Hotel Castille has a French balcony.
- What is the nearest metro to Hotel Castille?The nearest metro to Hotel Castille is Madeleine.
- Does Hotel Castille offer airport transport?Yes, airport transport is available at Hotel Castille.
- What services are available at Hotel Castille?Some of the services available at Hotel Castille include room service, babysitting, and shoe polishing.
- Access for Guests with Disabilities?Hotel Castille offers four rooms suitable for guests with disabilities.
- Is Hotel Castille Family-friendly?Yes, the rooms and suites at Hotel Castille are family-friendly and host up to four people.
Review by Luxury Family
A family of 4; mum, dad, 1 month old and 5-year-old daughter. We struggled to find luxury travel to accommodate our little family. So we decided to start documenting our hotel visits.
Updated Jul 17, 2022