Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Wine/champagne (additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Safety deposit box
- Meeting/banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km) (additional charge)
- Private beach area (additional charge)
- Water sport facilities on site (additional charge)
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor furniture
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Trouser press (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilet with grab rails
- Higher level toilet
- Lower bathroom sink
- Visual aids: Braille
Pool and wellness
- Sun loungers or beach chairs (additional charge)
- Sun umbrellas (additional charge)
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
Boasting a prime location on the Boulevard de la Croisette, Le Grand Hotel in Cannes is one of the most luxurious hotels located on this classy and well-known boulevard. The hotel is in the glorious company of some of the most magnificent hotels in Cannes where A-listers can be frequently spotted at the Hotel Martinez and InterContinental Carlton as well.
With high-end amenities, a private beach, and excellent cuisine, Le Grand Hotel in Cannes offers sublime views in a luxurious setting.
Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Le Grand Hotel in Cannes is located on the marvelous Boulevard de la Croisette. Just a short walk to Rue d’Antibes would take guests to some world-class boutiques including Dior, Chanel, and Roberto Cavalli. Close to the hotel is Palais des Festivals – the marvelous prime piece of real estate that houses the annual Cannes Film Festival. Le Suquet, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Cannes, is 10 minutes away from the hotel. Nice and Monaco are also conveniently near.
Style and Character
What sets Le Grand Hotel apart from the other opulent hotels on the Boulevard de la Croisette are the gorgeous lush gardens in front of the hotel’s principal entrance. This pearly white facade screams 60s style and the lobby is all about old-world glamour. With elegant furnishings, designer lighting, and high-end amenities, this hotel is the ultimate retreat for lovers of the good old classic style. The bathrooms are grey marble and guests get Bvlgari welcome products.
Rare pieces of furniture, original artworks, and freshly cut orchids from the garden are what makes Le Grand Hotel corridors unforgettable.
Services and Facilities
Those looking for exclusive relaxation right by the Mediterranean Sea can head over to the hotel’s private beach Hyde Cannes where comfortable sun loungers and deck chairs await for the guests. The atmosphere at the bar is lively throughout the whole day; guests can expect live music, DJ sets, and extravagant cocktails.
The hotel often houses garden parties, awards, product launches, cocktail parties, and fashion shows which are regularly visited by dignitaries. The staff is attentive, accommodating, and entirely devoted to fulfilling every guest’s needs, from booking spa-treatments and wine-tours to providing recommendations for nearby restaurants.
At Le Cercle, guests can drink time-honored cocktails in a sexily backlit atmosphere.
All rooms feature high-end amenities including a flat TV screen, air conditioning, and a minibar. Those located on the top floors offer sublime views of the Mediterranean sea, the hotel’s lush gardens, and the surrounding hillsides. In the retro-style rooms, the pale colors mixed with blue and orange details create a summery feel.
The marble bathrooms are equipped with grey and black marble, vast bathtubs, and Bvlgari bath goodies. The floor-to-ceiling windows allow the rooms to be bathed in the Mediterranean light. Whether you stay at the Executive Jacuzzi, a Penthouse Suite, or a Deluxe Double room, you can expect stylish interior decor, luxurious amenities, and sleek bedding.
Food and Drink
At Le Park 45’s sunny terrace guests are in the capable hands of Chef Sébastien Broda who serves delicate dishes with a Mediterranean accent. Guests have the opportunity to dine in designer ceramics crafted in Grasse. Those with a sweet tooth will be happy to know that the plum and almond tart with damson sorbet is simply unforgettable. For the perfect end of the day order a tiramisu with mentol lemon while you watch the sun fade behind the horizon.
Situated in the hotel’s gardens, Le Cercle provides guests with the opportunity to unwind with a delicious cocktail. The bar’s terrace boasts a vibrant atmosphere where guests can be spotted drinking the hotel’s signature cocktail – Moscow Mule.
A la carte breakfast is available from 7 am to 10 am at Le Park 45. Breakfast is also served in rooms upon request.
Le Grand Hotel Cannes is just a stone’s throw away from the Palais des Festivals, where the annual Cannes Film Festival is hosted every year. The Cannes Film Festival is considered one of the most influential film festivals in the world and is part of the “Big Five” film festivals alongside the Berlin International Film Festival, Venice Film Festival, Toronto Film Festival, and Sundance Film Festival.
For 12 days each May, the City of Cannes is visited by over 200,000 people including Hollywood stars, directors, savvy producers, and studio executives. If you visit Cannes in this period it is likely that you’ll rub a shoulder with an A-lister or spot them at some of the hotels on the Boulevard de la Croisette, including Le Grand Hotel.
Value for Money
The prices at Le Grand Hotel are quite acceptable. Double rooms start at $170 and can go up to $600 in high season. Breakfast costs $33.
- Which popular attractions are close to Le Grand Hotel Cannes?The closest attractions to Le Grand Hotel Cannes are Boulevard de la Croisette, Rue d’Antibes and Le Monastère Fortifié.
- Is Le Grand Hotel Cannes located near the city center?Yes, the hotel is a short walk away from Cannes’ city center.
- Which room amenities are available at Le Grand Hotel Cannes?All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a flat TV screen, air conditioning and a minibar.
- Are any cleaning services offered at Le Grand Hotel Cannes?Yes, the hotel provides guests with dry cleaning and laundry services.
- Is parking available at Le Grand Hotel Cannes?Yes, paid parking is available to guests.
- What are some restaurants close to Le Grand Hotel Cannes?Nearby restaurants include Le Bo Bar, Noisette, and Uva.
- Does Le Grand Hotel Cannes have an airport shuttle?Yes, Le Grand Hotel Cannes provides guests with an airport shuttle.
- Are pets allowed at Le Grand Hotel Cannes?Yes, Le Grand Hotel Cannes is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Does Le Grand Hotel Cannes offer any business services?Yes, the hotel has banquet rooms, conference rooms, and a business center.
- What is the best time to visit Le Grand Hotel Cannes for the perfect beach holiday?The best time to visit Le Grand Hotel in Cannes is from June to September.
- Is the private beach at Le Grand Hotel Cannes near the property?Yes, the hotel’s private beach is just right in front of the property.
- What kind of breakfast is served at Le Grand Hotel Cannes?Guests at Le Grand Hotel Cannes can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
- Access for Guests with Disabilities?Guests with disabilities are welcomed at Le Grand Hotel. The hotel has two fully adapted rooms.
- Family-friendly?Yes, the hotel has interconnecting rooms and a delicious child-menu.
Review by Luxury Family
A family of 4; mum, dad, 1 month old and 5-year-old daughter. We struggled to find luxury travel to accommodate our little family. So we decided to start documenting our hotel visits.
Updated Jul 17, 2022