Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals (additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Barber/beauty shop
- Family rooms
- Meeting/banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Business centre (additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Massage (additional charge)
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Sun terrace
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Trouser press (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Wheelchair accessible
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Swimming Pool
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guests available
Perfectly positioned right in the heart of the city of light, The Peninsula Paris is one of the most luxurious hotels in France that offers 200 suites inspired by Haute Couture. A frequent placeholder in Top 10 Travel lists, The Peninsula hosts the largest hotel pool in Paris, as well as one of the largest outdoor dining terraces in the city. Inviting, palatial, and sophisticated, this hotel captures Paris’ spirit splendidly.
The Peninsula’s location is a favorite among guests. Situated right on Avenue Kléber, the picturesque street you see in most movies featuring Paris, this hotel is close to some of the most loved tourist attractions in the city.
For instance, Arc de Triomphe is a five-minute walk from the hotel, while Galerie-Musee Baccarat is only a short four-minute walk away. Fancy taking a long walk in this scenic city? Reaching the Eiffel Tower will take you less than 20 minutes on foot and you will be able to spot some historic sights and catch a glimpse of luxurious stores along the way. Popular dining spots like Le Cinq and the Alan Geaam Restaurant can also be spotted nearby.
High-end fashion brands synonymous with Paris like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Dior, located in The Golden Triangle, are a 15-minute walk away from the hotel. It’s no surprise that The Peninsula Paris is a magnet for shopping fanatics from all over the world who like to enjoy designer fashion in the city it was founded in.
Style and Character
An exquisite mix of contemporary glamour and traditional opulence, The Peninsula is known for its decadent décor and commodious suites. Home to breathtaking artwork that is balanced with playful modern touches, the hotel reflects the artistic heritage of Paris.
The interiors are inspired by Haute Couture, so you can expect pristine marble furnishings, splendid chandeliers, unusual textures that fit perfectly with the overall vibe of the hotel, and extreme attention to detail – making The Peninsula a dream come true for romantic and fashionable aesthetes.
Service and Facilities
Apart from outstanding furnishings and a supreme location, The Peninsula is renowned for its spotless service. Needless to say, it has everything you’ll ever expect from a five-star luxury hotel, like world-class spas and top-notch restaurants with renowned chefs, as well as 360° rooftop views.
The longest hotel pool in Paris can be found in the spa, so guests can enjoy a dip after getting relaxing treatments or breaking a sweat in one of its fitness facilities. Complimentary Wi-Fi is present throughout the hotel, including the suites, allowing you to stay connected to the world at all times.
Elegant and airy, the style of the suites and rooms will make you feel at home, all the while exuding opulence and contemporary simplicity. Infused with harmonious artwork, wood furnishings, and comfortable beds, The Peninsula suites have everything you’ll need for a well-deserved rest after a long day of wandering around. The color palette is neutral with sophisticated infusions of gold, giving off a royal vibe.
Each room and suite comes with a spacious dressing area where you can store all the lavish designer pieces you purchased during your stay. The marble-floored bathrooms have a his-and-her sink, a deep and sizable bathtub, and rain showers. Guests can enjoy complimentary Oscar de la Renta toiletries during the stay.
The accommodation is further equipped with soft bathrobes, private balconies with stunning views of Avenue Kléber, and a generous minibar.
Food and Drink
The Peninsula is renowned for its L’Oiseau Blanc – a Michelin-starred rooftop restaurant with some of the best 360° views of Paris. It serves traditional French cuisine with a special emphasis on local ingredients. The menu features some French specialties guests adore, as well as some unique dishes like charred mackerel.
LiLi, another restaurant located on the property, is an experience all in itself. With theatrical décor and Cantonese gourmet food prepared by Hong Kong chef Ma Wing Tak, it promises an escape from the familiar Parisian surroundings and takes you to an entirely different place. The masterful Cantonese cuisine is combined with French Savoir-faire to bring you a feast for your senses.
For a quick coffee break, step into the lavish La Terrasse Kléber – a perfect spot to relax during days when the weather is warm. Apart from delicious coffee, they offer a wide range of seasonal dishes and signature snacks like club sandwiches. Guests at The Peninsula delight in the breakfast menu at Le Lobby where you can get a large selection of breakfast options and styles to choose from.
Value for Money
Rooms cost between $1,300 and $1,500 a night, varying between low and high season. The suites usually average around $4000, with the exception of the Rooftop Garden Suite ($10,500 per night), the Historic Suite ($14,601 a night), and the Peninsula Suite ($33,500 a night).
Breakfast can cost anything from $30 to $80, depending on what style you go for.
The Peninsula is ideal for guests who prefer hotels located right in the heart of their chosen destinations, with many historical sights and shopping hotspots around, hotels that feature Michelin-starred fine dining and offer spacious and lavishly decorated suites.
- What room amenities are available at The Peninsula?Room amenities at The Peninsula include room service, flat-screen TV, and private balconies.
- What tourist sights are near The Peninsula?Some nearby tourist attractions include Arc de Triomphe and Galerie-Musee Baccarat.
- Is parking available at The Peninsula?Yes, there is parking on the property.
- What food and drink options are there at The Peninsula?There are many restaurants at The Peninsula including L’Oiseau Blanc, LiLi, and La Terrasse Kléber.
- Are there opportunities to exercise at The Peninsula?Yes, there are two fitness centers available.
- Does The Peninsula offer an airport shuttle?Yes, there is an airport shuttle available for guests.
- What cleaning services are available at The Peninsula?There are both dry cleaning and laundry services available at The Peninsula.
- What brand of amenities does The Peninsula use?The Peninsula offers Oscar de la Renta amenities.
- Is the pool at The Peninsula heated?Yes, the pool at The Peninsula is heated.
- What are some nearby restaurants?Restaurants near The Peninsula include Le Cinq and the Alan Geaam Restaurant.
- Is there a bar and a lounge at The Peninsula?Yes, there is both a bar and a lounge at The Peninsula.
- Access for Guests with Disabilities?There are rooms and suites suitable for guests with disabilities. The common rooms like the restaurants and the spa are also accessible.
- Is The Peninsula Family-friendly?Yes, The Peninsula has family-friendly rooms and plenty of activities for children.
- Is The Peninsula Paris Pet-friendly?Yes, The Peninsula Paris welcomes dogs.
Review by Luxury Family
A family of 4; mum, dad, 1 month old and 5-year-old daughter. We struggled to find luxury travel to accommodate our little family. So we decided to start documenting our hotel visits.
Updated Jul 17, 2022