Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Wine/champagne (additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Barber/beauty shop
- Meeting/banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Business centre
- Fax/photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km) (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (additional charge)
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor pool (all year)
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (additional charge)
- Board games/puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Trouser press (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Secured parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilet with grab rails
- Higher level toilet
- Lower bathroom sink
Pool and wellness
- Heated pool
- Pool bar
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun umbrellas (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security
- Key card access
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
An opulent retreat at the heart of South Beach, W South Beach is one of the most luxurious hotels in Miami. The hotel features a large pool surrounded by comfortable cabanas, tennis and basketball courts, a luxurious spa, and iconic restaurants. At night, The Living Room is filled with celebrities and partygoers who want to sway at some of the best DJ sets in town.
Located on Collins Avenue at 22nd Street, W South Beach boasts an oceanfront location on the bustling South Beach. The hotel is a short walk away from the famous Art Deco District and 15-minutes away from the Filmore Theater and Miami Beach Convention Center. A 15-minute drive will take you to downtown Miami and Wynwood. The hotel is in the glamorous company of some of the most luxurious hotels in Miami including The Miami Beach EDITION, The Setai Miami Beach, and COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach. Miami International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Style and Character
W South Beach is a chic and stylish hotel particularly popular among guests who cherish contemporary design. Bold, glam, and provocative, the hotel’s interior decor boasts elegant pieces of furniture, colorful pop art prints, and uniquely modern amenities. The hotel is full of mind-blowing artworks from some of the most famous names in modern art including Jean-Michel Basquiat, Andy Warhol, Damien Hirst, Kenny Scharf, and Christopher Wool.
Take a dip in the vast heated pool surrounded with a lavish garden or head over to the provocative and stylish Living Room Bar where you can groove to some cool live DJ mixes. W South Beach is proud to represent Miami’s unadulterated luxurious lifestyle.
Services and Facilities
W South Beach is the home of a 9,540-square-foot wellness and beauty spa equipped with a steam room, sauna, and treatment rooms. Here guests can forget about the everyday stressors of life and indulge in a relaxation massage or a healing body treatment.
The hotel boasts a tennis and basketball court at the roof and a fitness center which is available to guests 24/7. The WET pool is the most popular spot at the hotel. Here guests can spend the whole day in a comfortable cabana surrounded by beautiful palm trees. The staff is constantly bringing cocktails and cold-pressed juices at the pool and they are even eager to assist guests with sunblock application. The hotel also offers a 24/7 room service.
Stylish and opulent to the very end, the guest rooms and suites at W South Beach uphold all codes of modern comfort. Rooms feature soaring nine-foot ceilings so guests can enjoy sublime views over the Atlantic Ocean. The walls of each room are designed by Grammy-nominated Danny Clinch and the hotel boasts a great selection of contemporary artworks. The rooms are equipped with signature W beds, cutting-edge technology, and modern amenities.
The bathrooms are spacious and elegant with marble floors, large soaking tubs, and glass showers. The WOW Oceanfront Suite features 35-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets, a den with an additional sitting area, a private balcony, living room, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Food and Drink
W South Beach offers an eclectic array of bars and restaurants. The iconic restaurant Mr. Chow features an elegant and stylish interior with black lacquer furnishings, a 125-feet gold leaf Swarovski chandelier, and artworks from Michael Chow’s own private collection.
At Irma’s, the tropical bar named after the South Florida hurricane of 2017, guests can be spotted holding tiki-style cocktails and enjoying the retro music. Located at the epicenter of the hotel, The Living Room is the first craft cocktail lounge in Miami. Celebrities and South Beach locals alike flock here to enjoy the best drinks and DJ sets in town.
W South Beach is a major magnet for celebrities and A-listers. Pamela Anderson and Hilary Swank are regulars at the hotel and LeBron James famously celebrated his contract with Miami Heat by booking 6 cabanas by the pool for all his teammates. Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Cameron Diaz, Rob Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Justin Biber, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Christina Ricci are just a few of the guests you could rub a shoulder with.
Value for Money
The room prices start at $299 and can go up to $449 in the high season. Breakfast starts at $17.
- What are some restaurants close to W South Beach?The closest restaurants to W South Beach are Habitat, Cleo, and Diez y Seis.
- Does W South Beach have an airport shuttle?Yes, the hotel provides guests with an airport shuttle.
- Are pets allowed at W South Beach?Yes, W South Beach is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Does W South Beach offer 24/7 rooms service?Yes, the hotel offers a 24/7 room service.
- Are any cleaning services offered at W South Beach?Yes, the hotel offers dry cleaning and laundry services.
- Are the bars and restaurants at W South Beach open to non-guests?Yes, non-guests are welcome to the hotel’s public areas.
- Is parking available at W South Beach?Yes, guests can use paid-private parking-site or paid public parking.
- Are there rooms with a balcony?Yes, some guest rooms and suites boast a balcony with an ocean view.
- Do the suites at W South Beach have a living room?Yes, the suites at W South Beach feature a separate living room.
- Access for Guests with Disabilities?Guests with disabilities are welcome at W South Beach. All common areas are wheelchair accessible.
- Family-friendly?While W South Beach caters to nightlife seekers, families can still enjoy a good time at the hotel’s spacious suites and amazing pool.
Review by Luxury Family
A family of 4; mum, dad, 1 month old and 5-year-old daughter. We struggled to find luxury travel to accommodate our little family. So we decided to start documenting our hotel visits.
Updated Jul 17, 2022