Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Barber/beauty shop
- Family rooms
- Meeting/banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Business centre (additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km) (additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Trouser press (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
Pool and wellness
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Swimming pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24-hour security
- Key access
- Key card access
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
The Venetian is located on one of the top-billing addresses in Las Vegas, the Strip, where a large concentration of casinos and hotels dazzles tourists all throughout the year. Tucked between the two upscale hotels the Palazzo and Harrah, the Venetian is in a truly royal company.
Part of the Venetian resort is the upscale shopping mall known as the Grand Canal Shoppes, where visitors can shop from the world’s premier luxury brands like Louis Vitton, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Fendi, and Burberry. The best part about this retail experience is that guests can reach the shops on a gentle gondola ride around this Venetian-inspired venue. They can also explore the glamorous area on foot or take a taxi.
The prestige resort and casino Wynn Las Vegas is a stone’s throw away and the McCarran International Airport is a 10-minute cab ride away from the Strip.
Style and Character
This grandiose palace that boasts more than 5,000 guest rooms pays homage to Venice in every minuscule detail, from the fresco ceilings and interior design to the canals and the replica of the Rialto Bridge. With golden details, marble floors, and renaissance frescos, the Venetian brings the warmth of Italy’s most romantic city in the heart of Las Vegas.
The Dodge Palace facade dominates the Strip, while the Bridge of Sighs and the Campanile are carefully incorporated in the hotel’s grandiose architecture. The hotel evokes Italy’s golden age of glamour with the stunning Baroque lobby, while the typical Las Vegas elements such as the glam pool deck and the vast casino create the perfect mix of modern design with old-world glamour.
Services and Facilities
The hotel boasts 4 large pools, with beautiful sun lodgers and delicate sculptures all around the sunbathing area, making the deck of pools a real tropical oasis. The staff is friendly and well-mannered and they keep the service on point at all times.
Guests can rejuvenate themselves at the award-winning 134,000 foot large Canyon Ranch Spa where they can relax with some of the 150 extraordinary services and take various gym classes. The casino at the Venetian resort features in frescoed ceilings with extravagant chandeliers and an endless row of poker rooms and slot machines.
What really sets the Venetian apart are its 4000 suites that are comfortable, impeccably clean, and polished to the last detail. With purple velvet sofas, Egyptian cotton sheets, and Italian marble bathrooms, a stay at The Venetian Resort is all about opulence.
The Luxury King Suites are located on the top floors, feature a king-size bed, and a Roman soaking tub with a beautiful view of the Las Vegas lights. The Chairman Suite features java stone floors, jade sculptures, and 2 spa bathtubs. Guests at the suite can enjoy a 24/7 butler service.
Food and Drink
The Venetian Resort together with its sister hotel, the Palazzo, has more than 20 restaurants. Thomas Keller, named “America’s Best Chef” by Time magazine, prepares his French cuisine-inspired dishes at the Bouchon restaurant called “the best restaurant, ever” by the famous Anthony Bourdain.
At Chica, Lorena Garcia, who has also worked at the Ritz-Carlton in Paris, gives guests the chance to explore the extravagant flavors of Latin American cuisine. If you’re up for a breakfast buffet, head over to the nicely designed Grand Cafe Lux. The Electra Cocktail Club boasts the largest mezcal collections in Las Vegas and is the perfect spot to get down on the dancefloor.
The Venetian resort boasts plenty of clubs where a number of celebrities have been spotted partying. Joaquin Phoenix has performed three songs at the Lavo club, while Christina Aguillera, Courtney Love, and Justin Timberlake have been spotted dancing at the Tao Nightclub.
Value for Money
The rooms at The Venetian Resort start at $149 and can go up to $509 in high season. Breakfast costs $8. The resort also has a mandatory fee that costs $51.
- How much is the gondola ride at the Venetian?The gondola ride costs $29 per person.
- Does the Venetian have a casino?Yes, the Venetian boasts one of the largest casinos in Las Vegas.
- Are the pools at the Venetian heated?Yes, the pools at the Venetian are heated and open for guests during the winter.
- Does The Venetian Resort offer any business services?Yes, the Venetian has a business center, banquet rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Is parking available at The Venetian Resort?Yes, guests have access to free parking and can also use a parking garage and valet parking.
- Does the Venetian have a breakfast buffet?Yes, guests can get a breakfast buffet at the Grand Lux Cafe.
- Which is better Venetian or Palazzo?The two hotels are recognized for their opulence and great service. The Venetian, however, has a larger casino and better gambling options.
- Are there opportunities to exercise at The Venetian Resort?Yes, guests can use the pools and the fitness center.
- Does the Venetian Las Vegas have an airport shuttle?Yes, The Venetian Resort offers guests an airport shuttle.
- Access for Guests with Disabilities?Guests with disabilities are welcome at The Venetian Resort. The hotel features 189 adapted rooms with accessible floors, roll-in showers, and adapted bathrooms.
- Family-friendly?Yes, the Venetian resort hosts a number of live shows which are suitable for kids and teens.
Review by Luxury Family
A family of 4; mum, dad, 1 month old and 5-year-old daughter. We struggled to find luxury travel to accommodate our little family. So we decided to start documenting our hotel visits.
Updated Jul 17, 2022