Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Coffee house on site
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Barber/beauty shop
- Family rooms
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km) (additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Dry cleaning
- Daily housekeeping
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
Pool and wellness
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun umbrellas
- Swimming pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
Nestled deep within a green micro oasis rather uncommon for the city, Wynn Las Vegas is a luxurious resort with a supreme location right on the Strip. It offers unforgettable experiences and packages, a vibrant nightlife, superior service, and an endless amount of diverse dining options.
Wynn Las Vegas is conveniently located right on the Las Vegas Strip. Luxury shopping couldn’t get any easier with such a location – the Strip is home to some of the most celebrated names in the fashion industry like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Versace, and Christian Louboutin. Apart from shopping, visitors can indulge in the delicacies served at some world-class restaurants in the area, like Le Cirque, Guy Savoy, and Americana Las Vegas.
In the mood for casino hopping? Plenty of famous casino chains can be spotted near Wynn Las Vegas, like Casino at Encore and Palazzo Resort Casino.
Style and Character
Although lush greenery covers most of the hotel’s exterior, the unusual yet eye-catching architecture of Wynn Las Vegas can be spotted from afar. Bold décor choices continue to prevail on the inside as well. The colorful and vivid ornamentation complements Las Vegas’ lively character perfectly, and the flower displays present in every corner are a treat for the senses.
The rooms and suites are a bit more toned down, with mostly neutral color palettes that match the tasteful paintings impeccably. Palatial, vibrant, and convivial, Wynn Las Vegas exudes the spirit of the lively city.
Services and Facilities
The services and facilities offered at Wynn Las Vegas are just as you might expect from a luxury five-star hotel. On top of the remarkable service, the staff remains professional and helpful at all times. The Spa at Wynn is an experience on its own, offering a whole host of reviving treatments and massages.
The outdoor pool and hot tubs make for a perfect relaxing spot, especially after a wild night out. You don’t even have to leave the hotel’s premises to have the time of your life – simply visit one of their outdoor nightclubs or catch a show at the on-site theatre and a good time will be guaranteed.
Oozing classical décor and sophistication, the rooms at Wynn Las Vegas are airy and bright, with a combination of a neutral color scheme and wooden touches. The attention to detail in each accommodation option is incredible – stunning artwork graces the walls of every room, making you feel like you’re in your own private yet cozy museum.
Both the suites and the rooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to take in the city from your own private cocoon. If you ever need a break from the sun, simply pull down the remote-controlled curtains and you’ll be good to go. Allergy-free rooms are available upon request.
Food and Drink
We have good news for all the foodies out there – a myriad of dining options are available at Wynn Las Vegas. Starting from The Terrace Point Café, a lively place for breakfast and lunch, where you can sample delicious French toast and banana split waffle bowl sundae. You can take your meal by the poolside and lounge around accompanied by amazing food in the early hours.
Sinatra is another popular dining option at Wynn Las Vegas, especially loved for the incredibly romantic and jazz-inspired ambiance. A must-see for any Sinatra fan out there, this award-winning restaurant serves scrumptious pasta and has a wonderful wine menu.
Providing authentic Italian cuisine, Costa Di Mare’s Chef Mark LoRusso takes special care selecting the freshest ingredients for their Italian meals. Guests have the option of enjoying room service from their suites or savoring the serene atmosphere in a cabana that overlooks the idyllic lagoon.
Value for Money
The price for each room averages around $300 per night, while the suites can cost up to $1000 a night. The fairway villa has a higher price of $3000 per night. You have the option of booking the entire Encore Two Bedroom Apartment for $1700 a night or the Encore Three Bedroom Duplex for $4200 a night.
Las Vegas is a magnet for celebrities, so it comes as no surprise that celebrity guests can be spotted staying at Wynn Las Vegas and visiting its famous restaurants. Some celebrities who have been spotted wining and dining at Wynn restaurants include Lady Gaga, Kate Upton, and Elijah Wood.
- What is the nearest airport to Wynn Las Vegas?The nearest airport to Wynn Las Vegas is McCarran International.
- Is there a spa at Wynn Las Vegas?Yes, the hotel contains an on-site spa.
- Can I exercise at Wynn Las Vegas?There is a fitness center and a pool available at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Is there free Wi-Fi at Wynn Las Vegas?Yes, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi.
- Are smoking rooms available at Wynn Las Vegas?Yes, smoking rooms are available at Wynn Las Vegas.
- What food and drink options are available at Wynn Las Vegas?Various restaurants, a lounge, and a poolside bar are available at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Does Wynn Las Vegas offer an airport shuttle?Yes, Wynn Las Vegas has an airport shuttle available for guests.
- Does Wynn Las Vegas have any business services?Yes, Wynn Las Vegas has a banquet room, meeting rooms, and a business center.
- Do the rooms at Wynn Las Vegas come with a balcony?Unfortunately, the rooms at Wynn Las Vegas don’t come with a balcony.
- Does Wynn Las Vegas offer a breakfast buffet?Yes, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Are the outdoor pools at Wynn Las Vegas open year-round?Yes, the outdoor pools at Wynn Las Vegas are open year-round.
- Access for Guests with Disabilities?Guests can book accessible rooms and have access to accessible amenities like a roll-in shower.
- Is Wynn Las Vegas Family-friendly?Yes, Wynn Las Vegas is family-friendly.
- Are Pets Allowed at Wynn Las Vegas?Sadly, pets aren’t allowed at Wynn Las Vegas.
Review by Luxury Family
A family of 4; mum, dad, 1 month old and 5-year-old daughter. We struggled to find luxury travel to accommodate our little family. So we decided to start documenting our hotel visits.
Updated Jul 17, 2022